So today I'm gonna write about something that happened between me and Amirun. I didn't mean to talk about our fight here, but I am just going to write about how stupid I am in this relationship.
You have no idea, how much I love Amirun Syazwan. 5 minutes without him makes me worried and I can't stay calm, if I stand, I still I should move, If I sit, I think I should stand, and If I move, I think I should just lay down. Maybe this is what they called love. Kak Yati told me that if one falls in love, it's normal that we lost our appetite, always fight and feel like crying every day. It's absolutely true, if I don't have him to tell me to go and eat, I can't eat and I don't feel like eating. I ate some but I can't finish them all. If he didn't call me before bed, I would start worrying and can't go to sleep. It's obvious that I am in love with him deeply. Unlike my past relationship, I never feel like this. If I want to sleep, I just go to sleep. But when I'm with him, everything seems so imperfect without him. OMG. This is getting weird. I am obsessed with him! :O
So, let's get to the point which relates to the tittle. Stupid me for treating him badly. He likes to play around with me. Pretend I did something really bad when I did just a small mistake. I, who is super sensitive would start crying, :'( and he will start asking me to stop crying, because he care for me. I should just be like super chill and totally understand all his jokes but damn it, I am trying to hard to be cute to him that I forgot about his feeling. Seriously, I think I should stop being so gedik, and be mature. This relationship will only work if I start be a mature person. It's not that hard to just listen to what he wants and follow. He listens to me, when I told him to call me, he called.That's good enough for me.
Sorry about this crazy love issues.
The other day, I watched Cinderella on Disney Channel. In the movies, Cinderella is so patient solving her problem and helping others and make others happy too. Her character is so nice and sweet, all men would fall for her if she is a human. I want to be like her. Nice, understanding and perfect for Amirun. I love everything about him. There's nothing that is not perfect about him to me. I must try harder to change myself for him.. :) Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment